NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!
NoviceMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM application] Colby

2 posters

Go down

[GM application] Colby Empty [GM application] Colby

Post  colbymsn Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 am

NAME: Colby Neil

Timezone: (UTC-04:00) Atlantic time (Canada)

Contact Information (MSN, AIM, etc.(preferably MSN)): No sorry i only have email
"Colbyneil@gmail.com"

Applying for: NoviceMs GM application

Experience in the field you're applying for: ... No im sorry, I diden't really get what this meant.

Proof of work (only necessary if applying for Game Master , Graphic Artist, Developer, or Web Developer): I never had GM work or graphic Artist, ect but i was reading alot of stuff about gms. Earyler

How often are you online (Specify time or number of hours online):Every day for at least 4 to 6 hours (Canadian time)

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM:Help new players, Well i already do and ban hackers or scammers don't give them warning eithere i was reading hackers will be banned no warnings

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a normal player:Help new players, warn scammers/hackers i never see any them cause this is a really nice server to join.

Personally, what is the best quality of yourself that makes you be an efficient GM: Well im kind ( at times, i got admit i can get angry (but i do not swear)

What makes you deserve this job more than others: Because i log on alot (everyday) i wood be best gm youd ever have (probly) (but i cant beat anna she a awesome gm Razz) and i alreday am freinds with some of gms on game

Why you're applying for a job here: So i can get cool GM hat no just kidding to help server out and make it better place :3

Would you quit this server is you are denied: probly not i have so many freinds and alot effort into m charter on this server id never leave it <3

colbymsn
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

[GM application] Colby Empty Re: [GM application] Colby

Post  SnowAkantor Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm

DENIED!
Did not read the rules.

According to the Remake Judging, you can only create another Application after 18days.
Deny date : 3/01/2011
Expiry Application suspension : 21/01/2011
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down