NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!
NoviceMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blingstar's GM APP

2 posters

Go down

Blingstar's GM APP Empty Blingstar's GM APP

Post  pigey Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Name:Frank Li

Timezone:EST

Contact information:You can find it on my home Mars pigey60@yahoo.com

Applying for:I am applying to be a(n)AlienKing Gamemaster

Experience in the field you're applying for:I have been a(n) AlienKing on venus X-DragonServer

Proof of work (only necessary if applying for Game Master , Graphic Artist, Developer, or Web Developer):N/A

How often are you online? I'm on from 3:00 PM-9:00 PM Est on week days, on weekends, the whole day.

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM:I would do the following.
1)Vote like heck
2)Donate as much money as Bill Gates(In all seriousness, I would donate 20$-100$
3)Make a reasonable amount of events ranging from 1-3 each day
4)Make new players feel comfortable

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a normal player:Same things as "What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM:" except #3.

Personally, what is the best quality of yourself that makes you be an efficient GM: I am an Alien
'Nuff said. In all seriousness, I can make a reasonable judgment whether to ban someone or not, 1st banning him. And then if he doesn't really hack, he could make a ban appeal on the forums.

What makes you deserve this job more than others: Being frank here, but I don't think others shouldn't be a GameMaster, but I have some unique characteristics not trying to be such biased.

Why you're applying for a job here: I would like to contribute my knowledge, of being a Gamemaster to this server And then abduct them with my awesomeness spaceship

Would you quit this server is you are denied: No, I still love this server so I won't quit.

Other informaton:I'm an average 15 year old, that loves to play sports, code, and chill with friends, I'm a Sophomore in High school, and go to the High School "Brooklyn Technical High School" I love chilling and relaxing and my favorite subjects, are Science, Technology, and Math. I'm pretty short for my age, and I'm offense on my Football team. I hope these information explains myself. Oh, and I hope you noticed the colors I used are the colors of the rainbow, we Aliens love rainbows so much, especially double rainbows...

pigey
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Blingstar's GM APP Empty Re: Blingstar's GM APP

Post  SnowAkantor Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Your 15 and..

TRASHED!
Failed to follow the rules.
You have your 2nd and last attempt on your GM Application.
Look at : Infomation for GM Applicants
According to it, you can only do that 12 days later.
Deny date : 12/December/2010 (GMT: +8:00)
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum