NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!
NoviceMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward GM App

4 posters

Go down

Edward GM App Empty Edward GM App

Post  dragobro Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Name:Edward
Timezone: 10:57pm applying
Contact Information (MSN, AIM, etc.(preferably MSN)):dragoking12345@hotmail.com
Applying for:I am appylying for gm
Experience in the field you're applying for:I am very experience on gm because other servers have accepted my gm app
Proof of work (only necessary if applying for Game Master , Graphic Artist, Developer, or Web Developer):I am necessary because i dont spam alot and dont ask for things that the other maplers need
How often are you online (Specify time or number of hours online):I am online around 2-4 days if theres event
What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM:I wil make new updates to make the server a better server and put better updates
What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a normal player:I will help others know how good this server is
Personally, what is the best quality of yourself that makes you be an efficient GM:I am a efficient GM because many people like it when im a gm because im not selfish to other maplers
What makes you deserve this job more than others:I derserve more than the others because i have alot of thoughts to make other servers good.
Why you're applying for a job here:I am applying because i know i cant make NoviceMs better and alot of servers dont have many gms so we can get many gms and this server will be the best server
Would you quit this server is you are denied:I wont quit because NoviveMs is a really good server and I like it alot because the exp rates are high
Other information:

dragobro
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Edward GM App Empty Re: Edward GM App

Post  Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Joke app, Denied
Admin
Admin
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

https://novicems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:49 pm

postive
cant realy find any. sorry

Negative :
Ingame name : ? Surprised
you need been playing 1 week for join
timezone 17.59 pm is aint a timezon.

Sofia
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowAkantor Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 am

Admin wrote:Joke app, Denied

I would neither question or anything from this Application since the owner claims it's a joke.

DENIED!
If you would like to create another Application, please wait for another 2 weeks before you post an application.
Any applications found under ur IP / name before the 2 weeks expiry, you would lose every chances of posting an application.

SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum