NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!
NoviceMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kennie GM APP

5 posters

Go down

Kennie GM APP Empty Kennie GM APP

Post  kennyison Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Name: Kenny

Timezone: EST +10
Contact Information (MSN, AIM, etc.(preferably MSN)): I use msn kenny.274@hotmail.com

Applying for: Super Game Master

Experience in the field you're applying for: None

Proof of work (only necessary if applying for Game Master , Graphic Artist, Developer, or Web Developer): None

How often are you online (Specify time or number of hours online): I don't play at weekdays. I play at Weekends for 2hours each day. Maybe not on.

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM: I would look for scammers and hackers, I would Jail scammers and Immediate ban hackers. But when I have time I would consider making an event for everyone to enjoy.

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a normal player: I would still tell them to not hack or scam. If they constantly ignore me I suppose I have to call a GM to help me resolve this solution.

Personally, what is the best quality of yourself that makes you be an efficient GM: Make the players feel safe and happy in the great server we are. When I have time I make events for everyone to to enjoy.
What makes you deserve this job more than others: I want to be a GM to bring justice to the game. Furthermore, I will suspend, ban, and jail people who are being badly behaved. Doing so will make our community a lot more peaceful.

Why you're applying for a job here: Just lurking the forums & found it to be quite unique. However, there are plenty more ways to improve on this forum. & I don't exactly see much being done.

Would you quit this server is you are denied: No because I feel safer in this server. Everyone is kind and they do not make me angry and sad. Other servers have bad behaviour and swear so much.

Other information:
I am quiet. Mostly active because of I have to focus on my studies. And just hope you could accept me as a Super Game Master. I will not be accepted as a forum Moderator.

Last edited by kennyison on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i have to change my GM application.)

kennyison
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Kennie GM APP Empty Re: Kennie GM APP

Post  ChrisZai Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Whats your IGN?

ChrisZai
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyison Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Kennie

kennyison
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowAkantor Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 pm

kennyison wrote:Name:Kenny
Timezone: EST 16:35
Contact Information (MSN, AIM, etc.(preferably MSN)): MSN My messenger is kenny.274@hotmail.com
Applying for: Super Game Master
Experience in the field you're applying for:I have not been a GM yet but just want to try out how it feels like to be respected and make our server alot more fun.
Proof of work (only necessary if applying for Game Master , Graphic Artist, Developer, or Web Developer): I don't have any proof of being a Super Game Master.
What makes you deserve this job more than others: I want to be a GM to bring justice to the game. Furthermore, I will suspend, ban, and jail people who are being badly behaved. Doing so will make our community a lot more peaceful.

Why you're applying for a job here: Just lurking the forums & found it to be quite unique. However, there are plenty more ways to improve on this forum. & I don't exactly see much being done.
Other information: I'm quiet. Mostly active because of i have to focus on my studies. And just hope you could accept me as a Super Game Master

Many things i really wanted to point out on.

1. You're apply for SGM, so why do you point out that the reason for applying the job here purely about the forum?
2. Refrain from posting a GM Application when you joined the server not more than 1 week.
3. Being a GM is not taking the advantage of using "RESPECTED" We help for the sake of helping, not to force to be respected.
4. You're mostly active because you have to focus of your studies..? Doesnt it mean you have to focus on studies that you cant be that active?
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyison Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Well it is studying. I won't play much until I get perfect in my studies. But mostly going on forum more then playing.

kennyison
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaowing Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 pm

maybe just wanna be a mod on forums i guess? @@

xiaowing

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Either way we're not accepting any GMs / Moderators / Whatever crap until i returns on the 26th November Very Happy
Admin
Admin
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

https://novicems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyison Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 pm

I could do both Smile

kennyison
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowAkantor Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Please update your GM Application by following the GM Formats if you want to continue your Application.
This thread would stay opened and unlocked for 7days, when the time comes and you have not responded, this thread would be Deleted / Trashed
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyison Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

Done

kennyison
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowAkantor Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 am

kennyison wrote:Done
Sorry, please look at the format again.
I left out somethings off the Applications.
Thanks.
P.S. Make it tidier, i cant see anything
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyison Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 am

I thought i have the correct app

kennyison
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowAkantor Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am

I edited thr format again before you knew it.
Please refer to e format again, thanks.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT :
How often are you online (Specify time or number of hours online):What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM: I don't play at weekdays. I play at Weekends for 2hours each day. Maybe not on. I would look for scammers and hackers, I would Jail scammers and Imediate ban hackers. But when I have time I would consider making an event for everyone to enjoy.

It's split, 2 questions.
How often are you online and What would you do to help the server. Edit it thanks.
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyison Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 pm

ok

EDIT : Finish Smile

Last edited by SnowAkantor on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Douple Post)

kennyison
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowAkantor Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm

DENIED!
Due to inactivity in the server.
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator