NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!
NoviceMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS.

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS. Empty Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS.

Post  tingfei24 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 am

HI,I am Technology,
I had played many servers for this few years. I dare to say that i have played almost a few hundereds server.Since its a PrivateServer,why not might as well makes it a perfect server for players to really enjoy? MY point of perfect is that players plays and feel happy and enjoys.And rather than playing the server for many many hours and finally they reach their 1st rebirth?If other MapleStoryPrivate server could do that,why cant NoviceMS ?I have faith in NoviceMS,thats why i am posting all these suggestions and improvements that the admin of NoviceMS could make.Since i have made for a GMapp and i missed the chance to be one,i will do my best to help the NoviceMs.Admin,After you read the suggestions written by me later,Please do something to the server.It really works to help the server to become popular.Trust me Jerry,My plan is gonna work for sure. Smile Have fun reading!
Here's come suggestions or maybe opinions the admin of the server might be able to make.

1-Take away the Item's requirement for MSI.(only 30k stats required)
2-Change the rates of the server to 1k.(thats a normal and acceptable rate)
3-Put bosses in fm's room like Anego,Barlog,Pap,Zakum,Horntail,snails.[room 1(low level mob)-room 2(high level mob)]
4-Sell NX through mesos rather than vote.(certain amount of votes get certain type of different stats item.)
5-put a godly item to starter pack to let starters be able to make their 1st rebirth easily.(Mark of Beta that has 500WA and 500 all stats?)~starter's pack is what attract the players to play,Cuase its the 1st thing they see when they start to play NoviceMS.
6-Lower the prices of potions,Onyx apple,ETC.
7-UFJ to all players.
8-Make events with godly items to make players feels happy and wants to join the event.

That is all that i hope that NoviveMS could be improved on.
Thanks!

Technology.

tingfei24
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS. Empty Re: Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS.

Post  Bowman512 Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 am

making it too easy will bore the players
Bowman512
Bowman512
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS. Empty Reply to Bowman

Post  tingfei24 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:52 am

Actually i dont find it easy at all...It takes about 120 rebirth to rch 30k stats all. The players would also be allowed to choose which item tat they are wearing to be changed to MSI through MSInpc. (including cash items.) To get 1st rank in the whole server...It would not be tat easy actually... Smile

tingfei24
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS. Empty Re: Suggestions by Technology to NoviceMS.

Post  Admin Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 pm

1. [Denied] No, i made it that way for on purpose
2. [Considering] Considering the Pros and Cons
3. [Accepted] Boss spawner will be added though
4. [Denied] No, this defeats the purpose of having a vote system
5. [Denied] No, defeats the purpose of GachaPWN and belt system and Maple Leaves Exchange
6. [Accepted] Will be changed slightly when I have time
7. [Considering] I'll leave it to Darren to decide on this
8. [Denied Same as point 5
Admin
Admin
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

https://novicems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowman512 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 pm

point 7 will be accepted
Bowman512
Bowman512
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:54 pm

UFJ Client Added
Admin
Admin
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

https://novicems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down