NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

MrSozai's GM Application

Go down

MrSozai's GM Application

Post  MrSohai on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:48 pm

NAME: Andrew

Timezone: (UTC +08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

Contact Information (MSN, AIM, etc.(preferably MSN)): I am use msn >> lonelyevil_lonely@hotmail.com

Applying for: NoviceMs GM application

Experience in the field you're applying for: No, sorry

Proof of work (only necessary if applying for Game Master , Graphic Artist, Developer, or Web Developer): Nope, sorry

How often are you online (Specify time or number of hours online): Everynight ^^ (Malaysia Time)

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM:I would look for scammers and hackers, I would ban scammers and hackers.

What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a normal player:I will WARNING them do not hack and scam. I also let player more interest in this sever.

Personally, what is the best quality of yourself that makes you be an efficient GM: I will very serious looking hacker and scammers, let player have a fair competition.

What makes you deserve this job more than others: Becuase I feel this sever is more better then other sever.

Why you're applying for a job here: To help admin looking hacker and scammer.

Would you quit this server is you are denied: No, I will continue to play. Because I like this sever.

Other information: I am a active guy. I hope admin can accept me as a NoviceMs GM. My IGN is MrSozai That all. Have a nice day. Thank ^^

MrSohai
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: MrSozai's GM Application

Post  SnowAkantor on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm

DENIED!
Did not meet the following requirement
  • Did not played for at least a week

According to the Remake Judging, you can only create another Application after 18days.
Deny date : 30/12/2010
Expiry Application suspension : 17/01/2011
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum