NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!
NoviceMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoviceMs Staff Rules

Go down

NoviceMs Staff Rules Empty NoviceMs Staff Rules

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

The rules stated below have to be followed by every GM, SGM, Admin and even Owner.

GMs who do not follow the rules will be demoted

Excuses such as someone else was on your account when this happened will not be accepted

Once you are demoted to a GM below level 2, your account will be banned.

1. No !kill of any players / fellow GMs for no valid reasons. This has became a problem when I read through the database
[ 3 Chances Given ]

2. Maximum of 2 events a day and events must have a minimum of 4 participating players.
[ 3 Chances Given ]

3. No distribution of ANY item to players for no valid reasons. This includes dropping / trading them the item.
[ 1 Chance Given ]

4. No sharing of accounts with any non-staff members of NoviceMs.
[ No Chances will be Given ]

5. No summoning events OR spawning monsters for players using !spawn OR the boss spawner in room 18.
[ 3 Chances Given ]

6. GMs are NOT allowed to hack UNLESS permission granted from the Co-Owner / Owner himself
[ No chances will be given ]

7. Banning of players due to personal dislikes and not because the player is hacking or what so ever will result in immediate termination of your account

8. If a player insults you, you may jail and mute them but THAT'S ALL. If they go too overboard which I doubt they can as they would've been muted, you will have to screenshot what they are up to before banning.

9. If you've given out any items that isn't valid, please post below and get the items back from the players before 23rd December 2010 6:00PM GMT+8. I'll be checking the database on that day that time to find for any tagged items and maple leaves. If the account holding the item is your mule, inform me as well.
( On a side note, I don't remember having any rare item event so I shouldn't see any tagged items on any players except for those tagged by me =) )

Final note : I do have a database where I can check on what every GM has been doing.

To be updated.
Admin
Admin
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

https://novicems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NoviceMs Staff Rules Empty Re: NoviceMs Staff Rules

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Update : The only 2 person who will be accepting / denying applications on NoviceMs will be Darren and SnowAkantor so go to them if you have any questions NOT ME.
Admin
Admin
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

https://novicems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down