NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoviceMs
Please sign in to use the forums more efficiently. If not, register!
NoviceMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo's application

3 posters

Go down

Leo's application Empty Leo's application

Post  Leo Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 am

Name:Leo
Timezone: GMT +8:00 (I looked through the denied application, and I see quite a number of rejection due to timezone. But I'm online during midnight at my timezone, and it is easily proven by the fact I am online now.)
Contact Information[/b] (MSN, AIM, etc.(preferably MSN)): reversetale@hotmail.com
[b]Applying for
: Gamemaster position.
Experience in the field you're applying for: None.
Proof of work (only necessary if applying for Game Master , Graphic Artist, Developer, or Web Developer):
How often are you online (Specify time or number of hours online): I can be online at any timing you requires or want me to. (Including midnight)
Weekdays : 2-3 Hours
WeekEnd : 6 -8 hours
Holidays : 8-10 Hours
What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a GM:
As for how I would improve it , I would prevent hacking from happening.Hacking make it unfair to the other members of this server. This would greatly improve the server. Secondly , is advertising this server. I will be probably using YouTube and private server forums. Also, as I have been on quite a amount of private server, I can give useful suggestion to improving the server =)
What would you do to help the server if you were regarded as a normal player:
I would invite all my maplestory friends to join in this server.
Personally, what is the best quality of yourself that makes you be an efficient GM: I am helpful, responsible , active and I always come out with new ideas like new events, how to make this server more interesting and stuffs.
What makes you deserve this job more than others:
And for why you should pick me, Well , I always helped out new peoples , and invite new people to join. I have seen wrong things done in the server that is out of my power , but maybe if I become a gm I could help out with it.

Why you're applying for a job here: Well , it is interesting to built up a server and being a game master. Also , event with members are rather fun.
Would you quit this server is you are denied: No.
Other information:
I'm kind of a carefree person, also free and happy to help out with things. I'm wearing seriously thick glasses , which if i take it off I could see nothing at all. Let's just say computer if my life, I'm addicted with it.I love a good laugh. I can be silly at times , but when It come to serious matter I won't be. And my thinking of how a gamemaster should be like : close with the members , always willing to help out and chat with them , Instead of being bossy. But at times the gamemaster does need to be strict.[u]

Leo
Quiet Noob
Quiet Noob

Back to top Go down

Leo's application Empty Re: Leo's application

Post  ChrisZai Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:21 am

You must play the game for at least a week before posting this.

ChrisZai
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowAkantor Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:45 pm

You did not follow the rules.
- Only post a GM Application after 1week of playing in our server.

TRASHED

Please make another application (IF you want) after this date : 17 / December / 2010.
If you fail to follow this rule, you would be disqualified from posting a GM Application
SnowAkantor
SnowAkantor
TheAdministrator
TheAdministrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down